Welcome to yet another episode of Weekly updates from Digital India Podcast. This show is brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy and the show is hosted by Manasi, trainer at Web Marketing Academy. This show gives you the latest updates in the digital marketing world in India. Today is 22nd of July 2015 and we are giving you updates of the last seven days.
1. Greece bailout demands spark social media backlash against Germany. Read More>>>
2. Facebook testing digital stores within site as part of e-commerce push. Read More>>>
3. Twitter, Facebook becoming dominant news sources for more American adults. Read More>>>
4. Story telling Social Network FLIPAGRAM signs MUSIC licensing deals with majors. Read More>>>
5. Reddit’s new CEO plans to restrict NSFW content, and ban harmful subreddits. Read More>>>
For those of you who have something to say, you can leave a comment in the comments section below and you could connect with us on Facebook as WMA, Twitter as WMAIndia and you could get in touch with me on email@example.com. I hope you have enjoyed this weekly updates. Catch you same time next week.