Cross Post From FIR Podcast Network
Hello and welcome to the 10th episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network. This show is ‘Weekly Updates’ brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy. This show gives you the latest updates in the digital marketing world in India. Today is 11th of August 2015 and we are giving you updates of the last 7 days.
1. Women’s safety: Modi government asks phone makers to add panic button on handsets. Read More>>>
2. Vakrangee says to open 37,000 centres as part of tie-up with Amazon India. Read More>>>
3. How India tried to ban porn and failed. Read More>>>
4. SC calls for new law to regulate social media. Read More>>>
5. Twitterati slams rounding-up of couples from hotel rooms. Read More>>>
6. Social media proves its power as Unilever feels the heat in India. Read More>>>
This apart, we have some interesting discussion on COD, that is Cash On Delivery and how this is so very unique to India. The discussion spans on to logistics of e-commerce industry, security issues on logistics, brand perspective on cash on delivery among the likes.
Since it’s a new show, it would be of great help of you could share your ratings and reviews. Please give us your feedback. For those of you who are listening to us and have something to say, you can leave a comment in the comments section below and you could get in touch with us on email@example.com . I hope you have enjoyed this weekly updates. Thank you Bharani, the editor of our podcast for patiently recording this piece. Catch you same time next week.