Cross Post From FIR Podcast Network
Digital India on FIR Podcast Network Goes Live Today!
Do you know that Web Marketing Academy has released 26 episodes on its Digital India Podcast since February 2015? Podcasting was an idea that quickly turned into an executable plan with the Flipkart Case Study that many of our digital marketing students participated in. We sent excerpts of the podcast to the FIR Podcast team and they incorporated them into an episode of The Hobson & Holtz Report!
Today is the start of another exciting journey where our very own show “Digital India” is launched on the FIR Podcast Network. We’re proud and happy. And also aware of the responsibility we’re vested with, being the Indian face on digital marketing at FIR.
But together, we can and so we will. We have a strong team at WMA working on ideas, content curation, planning, execution, editing, and final presentation of the podcasts. We have amazing, motivated students and alumni as well as industry influencers contributing to episodes, sharing insights and learning derived from working with industries in the Indian space as well as multi-national companies. All of this comes together in each of our episodes.
Make sure to tune into http://firpodcastnetwork.com/001-hot-spicy-digital-news-from-india/ catch our first episode today, and stay tuned for loads more over coming weeks.
Digital India Podcast is brought to you by Web Marketing Academy:
- Students of WMA
- Staff of WMA
- Manasi – Hosts the weekly updates
- Manjunath – Hosts the students discussions, debate
- Bharani – All the editing and uploads
- Digital Marketing Tips & contributors: Monica, Aveek, Anusha, Somesh & Suresh
The FIRST Digital India episode on FIR
The first Digital India episode on FIR airs today. What are we going to talk about? Well, a lot of things including the huge furor created by the Nestle Maggi debacle and the brand’s attempts at rebuilding trust. Tune in to get fresh insight and opinions on:
- content generation – some cool tips from Suresh
- start-ups in India and how they have spent close to a billion US dollars in the first quarter of this year
- how entrepreneurs in tier II and tier III cities are gaining visibility
- how an Indian start-up in Video Analytics raised 1 million US dollars
What to expect from Digital India Podcast?
Change is the only constant thing in digital marketing, isn’t it? Accordingly, we can’t promise you a fixed set of topics we’ll stick with. However, on a broad scale, the Digital India Podcast will share news and updates, and debate and discuss on issues around:
- Digital marketing in India
- Social media marketing in India
- Success stories from India
- Ecommerce – its evolution and current state
- What’s hot in the digital marketing industry
- B2B and B2C digital marketing strategies
- Reports, statistics and case studies from the Indian subcontinent
- Careers and choices in digital marketing
- … and more
I’d like to thank Neville and Shel for this wonderful opportunity. For those of you who don’t know, Shel Holtz and Neville Hobson are communication professionals who run the weekly For Immediate Release: The Hobson and Holtz Report.
About FIR Podcast Network
In case you are not familiar with the FIR Podcast Network, I recommend you check it out now. It’s one of the best resources for marketers with over 788 podcasts on Branding, PR, Higher Education, LinkedIn and more. The For Immediate Release, the Hobson and Holtz Report has been running since January 2005.
Best thing about podcasts is that you can hear them while you drive, do housework, exercise or wait in queues – an excellent new mode of education for people like me – always stressed for time!
Thirty minutes of podcast nirvana will make you a better digital marketer for sure, I guarantee you that! Don’t miss the chance